Tuesday, June 19, 2007

blogging

Today I have spent the greater portion of the day trying to get my blog set up so that it "looks good." Now, you can tell me whether or not you think it was worth the time, but I am still puttering around with the template, colors, layout, etc.

Which makes me wonder how often do we get hung up on worrying about the superficial things when really it is the stuff down deep, the real content that matter most in life. Does it really matter what color the background is for this blog or would rather come here and read about some really cool stories, and anecdotes? I don't know the answer - but I think it's a fair question.

How often to we concern ourselves with what something looks like instead of fully understanding the meaning of the message and the feeling?

No comments: