Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On Line Networking

It's been quite some time for me to post. There's been a lot going on and I guess I totally left behind the entire idea of why you have a blog to begin with...to tell people how busy you are. I am getting ready for some big trips and some big coaching thigns are on the horizon. It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out through the end of the year.

I wanted to take a moment to chat a bit about online networking. I have been spending alot of time on facebook. Probably too much time on facebook, but I have made some interesting connections there. In my upcoming travels I will be leveraging some of those new friends and taking the opportunity to meet with them and do some business. People I have never met and didn't even know...now have become linked to me and can be valuable resources.

Online networking is good too because I do not have to be any where at any specific time to do it. And I like that...I like that alot.

So tell me, what is your favorite on line networking site...facebook? myspace? linked in?
Which one works best for you and why?

1 comment:

Techietami said...

I've been experiementing with several..Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Plaxo, Ning and Twitter. Each has it's own personality and I'm discovering how I may best be able to leverage these in my business. I am in the process of developing some classes to teach others how to use these tools.