Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thinking Ahead....

Over the next few weeks I am going to be traveling extensively to places I have never been before. I am excited about what is in store and what it means to the growth of my business and my passion of helping individuals and organizations discover and live out their vision and mission.

I am wondering if the people that I will be working with over the next few weeks are as excited as I am. I tend to follow the Steven Covey "begin with the end in mind" axiom whenever I start a new project or begin a new endeavor. I can already begin to see the results of my work and know that what lies ahead will also produce some pretty big results. Over the next several weeks my business will begin to take shape in to the type of business that I really had a vision for. I never really lost sight of what could happen - but my lack of patience seems to get the better of me at times. But I was always thinking ahead to what I knew my work could be like and I never gave up on the vision.

There will be much more to come about this in the next several weeks and much of this today may not make sense but there are big things ahead. I hope that you are thinking ahead and have a vision for the big things that can come your way.

No comments: